We are excited to announce that OPEN Ealing is launching a new Arts Centre in the heart of Ealing Broadway.
This 3000sq ft multi-use space will feature a 150 person capacity flexible studio (equipped with a fixed projector and wall-mounted screen, sound system and kitchen bar). There will be two additional 20 person capacity makers spaces, a gallery/project space and a meeting room.
We are currently developing our education and activity programme for 2020 and are looking for experienced workshop leaders and facilitators who want to help make OPEN Ealing the destination for learning new creative skills in the borough.
Useful information to include in your message:
- Please provide a link to examples of your classes and work created.
- prefered times (we run daytime and evening classes).
- Equipment and Materials
- We are looking for classes for adults and children. please include the required level of ability/accessibility.
- We pay our tutors £35 per hour (classes typically run for 2-3 hour sessions). Cleanup and setup will be done by staff and volunteers.
- All tutors must have an up-to-date DBS and references