Join Dr Poonam Madar and learn how start journaling and to write without pressure. This four week course is designed to help you build a gentle, sustainable and realistic journaling practice that you can maintain.
9 – 30 January 2022
2 – 4pm
- Early Bird Offer: £160 (available until 31 December 2021)
- Normal Price: £180
- Pay as you go: £45 per session
- Concessions: £140 (You are eligible for this rate if you are a student, unwaged or retired.)
This course is designed to:
- Give you a little space for yourself each day to connect with yourself, your mind and your inner voice
- Help you build a journaling practice that feels grounded, realistic and works for you
- Show you how you can build a journaling practice into your day and enhance that creative muscle that is unique to you
- Provide you with tools that you can take away with you for life.
Each week you will receive a wonderful gift box introducing the focus for the week ahead as well as a writing prompt for every day of the week to get you started. These will help you to build and develop a journal practice that works for you. Each week’s prompts and activities will help you get to grips with that week’s theme, giving you a deeper understanding of it and helping you build it into your own practice. By the end of the course you will be able to write without pressure
Who is Journaling For? Anyone who
- can write
- wants to write
- wants to begin a journal but are not sure how to begin
- has journaled before and would like to stick to it
- would like some encouragement and guidance in a supportive environment
- has made it their New Year’s resolution to begin journaling in 2022
- finds themselves stuck in a creative rut and wants to get out
- enjoys writing and wants to write more to enhance their creativity
Week One: Showing Up
This week you’ll discover different ways that you can use journaling and explore its benefits in your life in a non-pressurised way.
Week 2: Habit and Routine
This week we will go through journaling prompts for self-discovery and learn how to keep track of our habits and routine.
Week 3: Cultivating Self-Discipline
This week we will explore writing prompts that enhance our creative muscle as well as encouraging us to continue journaling for longer.
Week 4: Personal Victories
This week we will focus on writing prompts that will encourage you to keep on journaling in 2022 and beyond.
FREE online Taster Session
If you would like to journal, but are not sure if it is for you, come along to a FREE 45-minute online taster class on:
Thursday 09 December 2021 at 8pm
Thursday 16 December 2021 at 8pm
Want to try a taster class? Contact Poonam at firstname.lastname@example.org for your zoom invitation before the session.
Please note there are 6 – 8 people in each session. sessions are limited to a maximum of 8 people in each. We allocate places on a first come, first served basis.