Join us on Thursday 5 August for a colour collage workshop with Francesca Tiley.
Thursday 5 August
7.30 – 9.30pm
£35 per person (all materials included)
To book your spot click on this link…
During this workshop you will create colourful and abstract collages inspired by Henri Matisse’s dynamic designs. Through playful warm up exercises, we will work towards creating bold and abstract final designs using colourful and collected collage papers. No drawing or painting skills required – just a love of shape and colour.
Francesca is an illustrator and designer from London who creates boldly joyful work through a love of strong colours, expressive drawings and hand rendered lettering. Having grown up in London within a British Mexican family, her practice is inspired by the vibrant energy of her multicultural home city and Mexico’s rich culture of art and crafts. She has worked for a variety of clients including Timberland, Refinery 29, Instax and English Heritage. To see her work please visit her website
This Colour Collage workshop is suitable for beginners and up aged 18 or older.
We provide all materials you need for the workshop.
CURRENT COVID SAFETY MEASURES
- Tables will be 2m apart and we’ve capped the number of people in the workshop at 10 for the moment.
- If you attend with a family member or someone from your support bubble, you can sit together on the same table.
- Please wear a mask when coming into the building and throughout the workshop.
- We’ve hand sanitizer at the entrance for your convenience and have some to use during the workshop.
- For the moment we are not providing food or drink. Please feel free to bring your own food and a drink in your own containers.
- We sanitise all tables and materials before the workshop.
- For the purposes of NHS Test & Trace, OPEN Ealing Arts Centre displays an official NHS QR code poster. You can optionally ‘check in’.
If you would like to book a place on this Colour Collage workshop with Francesca Tiley, click here!
About Fresh Art Clubs
Fresh Creative Nights Out for adults happen on the first Thursday of the month. We are based in Ealing Broadway, close to car parks and the station. Every month we bring you practising artists and makers making sure you have a great creative night out.
No experience necessary, just come along forget about the everyday, meet new people, let your creative side loose, and take home your own piece of art.
Fresh Creative Nights Out is part of Fresh Art Clubs founded by Anna Bhowmick. She has a BA (Hons) Printed Textiles and Surface Pattern and has been running popular and lively art clubs for primary school children at lunchtimes and after school since 2013.
She is a qualified teaching assistant – with experience of working in both primary and high schools. Before teaching, she worked in fashion and retail focussing on the creative aspects of visual merchandising and display.
As a mum of two, Anna is great at pinpointing projects and activities that work for children of all ages. She is fully DBS-checked and is certified by St John Ambulance in Essential First Aid for children and infants.
If you are interested in art clubs for your children – check out Fresh Art Club for Children.