Please read our COVID measures which we have adopted at our arts centre since the Government changed some of the legislation in December.
Throughout the pandemic, OPEN has taken every necessary and recommended step to keep our customers and team safe. We’ve thought about things carefully and what to do to make sure you enjoy your time with us. These steps include:
- with the Government’s move to Plan B we are reintroducing the wearing of masks. Please wear a mask whilst you are in the building, unless you are exempt.
- continuing to limit our capacity for classes, performances and events. The numbers will vary according to the activity; but the overall capacity will be no higher than two-thirds full.
- seating people from separate bookings apart from each other.
- continuing to sanitise all equipment before and after each activity.
- continue to project tutors’ demonstrations on the screen so you easily see what they are doing
- retaining the NHS track and trace system so people can sign in as they visit our centre.
What we need from you…
- If you feel unwell please do not come to an event or class. Let us know in advance and we can arrange either transfer to a future class or a refund.
- Sometimes an event organiser requests that you do a lateral flow test before you come. This request will be in their ticket information. Please do so.
- If you test positive after attending a class or event, please let us know.
Thank you for taking the time to read our COVID measures. We look forward to seeing you.
For more information about the Covid road map, please click on this link
If you want more information on our classes click on Creative
To find out about our performances, gigs and events please click on Events
If you want to know more about classes for children and young people click on Young People
Finally, if you want information about art materials and suppliers click this link