Please read our COVID measures which we have adopted at our arts centre since the Government relaxed the regulations on 19 July.
Throughout the pandemic, OPEN has taken every necessary and recommended step to keep our customers and team safe. Even though the Government has confirmed the move to step four on the road map from 19 July, we shall continue to implement steps to keep everyone coming to the centre safe and help rebuild people’s confidence.
We’ve thought about things carefully and what to do to make sure you enjoy your time with us. These steps include:
- continuing to limit our capacity for classes, performances and events. The numbers will vary according to the activity; but the overall capacity will be no higher than two-thirds full.
- seating people from separate bookings apart from each other.
- continuing to sanitise all equipment before and after each activity.
- continue to project tutors’ demonstrations on the screen so you easily see what they are doing
- retaining the NHS track and trace system so people can sign in as they visit our centre.
Thank you for taking the time to read our COVID measures. We look forward to seeing you.
For more information about the Covid road map, please click on this link
If you want more information on our classes click on Creative
To find out about our performances, gigs and events please click on Events
If you want to know more about classes for children and young people click on Young People
Finally, if you want information about art materials and suppliers click this link