Coloured Inks Calligraphy Workshop is a great opportunity to create your own Christmas cards and tags.
Saturday 14 November
2 – 4pm
£65 per person, including materials and light refreshments.
To reserve your place in this one off workshop click this link
You will enjoy this class if you
- Have taken a beginners’ class
- Are self taught and confident with pointed pen letterforms and joining letters to make words
- Want to develop your calligraphy style and create some beautiful Christmas stationery (cards, gift tags, place names) using a nib and coloured inks.
We start by practising using metallic and white inks. Then we move onto creating beautiful cards and tags. To get you in the Christmas spirit, there will be warming mulled wine and mince pies.
You will have plenty of individual support during the class. By the end of the evening you’ll have beautiful cards and tags that you have created, ready to give to your friends and family
Classes are limited to 10 people and everyone has their own 2m table.
The cost of this Coloured Inks Calligraphy Workshop includes
- a calligraphy starter kit including an oblique pen and nib
- metallic ink
- Christmas themed calligraphy guides
- light refreshments.
Book a space. Click here
About the Tutor
Grania O’Brien is passionate about ink and paper. After a career in advertising and market research, she decided to return to what she truly loves: designing and creating beautiful things. She studied Fine Art at Central St Martins followed by a degree in Book Arts at London College of Printing before setting up Ink & Paper Design.