Create spooky artwork inspired by Halloween in our October half term art class.
Tuesday 27 October
2 – 3pm
To book a place click here
In this fun and vibrant workshop your child will explore several techniques and materials to create their own piece of spooky Halloween inspired art to take home.
This Half Term Art Art Class is aimed at children between 9 and 12 years old.
We provide all materials that you need to create your technicolour pumpkins
BOOKING is ESSENTIAL. Places are limited to 10 children.
Please send your child in old clothes.
- Please do not send your child to the workshop if they are unwell
- We clean the workshop space thoroughly before, during and after the art class.
- Children must not bring any personal items to class, apart from a named water bottle, coat and a nut-free snack.
- To maintain safe distance guidelines, we encourage children to come into and leave the workshop one at a time.
- We have an automatic antibacterial gel pump at the entrance which everyone should use to sanitise their hands.
- We check participants’ temperatures with a non-contact thermometer as they come in.
- Every child has their own large table and chair at a 2m distance from other tables and their own set of materials to use during the workshop. They will not leave their table during the workshop unless they need to go to the toilet, need first-aid or become unwell.
- The toilet will be cleaned before the workshop
- In the event of a lockdown the workshop will go ONLINE
- If any children or a member of their families develop COVID symptoms and test positive please let us know immediately. We will then inform the rest of their group and families to self -isolate for 14 days
To book click here
ABOUT THE TUTOR
Anna Bhowmick is the founder of FRESH Art Club for Children. She has a BA (Hons) Printed Textiles and Surface Pattern and has been running popular and lively art clubs for primary school children at lunchtimes and after school since 2013.
She is a qualified teaching assistant – with experience of working in both primary and high schools. Before teaching, she worked in fashion and retail focussing on the creative aspects of visual merchandising and display.
When Anna established Fresh Art Club for children she created a space where children can feel free to have a go at something new, authentic and different.
She has a current DBS check.