Tier Two affects OPEN performances, but not our workshops.
Since London moved into COVID Tier Two we have looked at what we need to do to continue running a varied artistic programme.
There is no change to our workshop programme. We can continue creative and mindfulness workshops as we have been doing.
- Class sizes remain limited to a maximum of ten people.
- Each person has their own 2m table, or socially distanced easel and participants respect each other’s personal space.
- The team sanitises all equipment before and after each class and washrooms and door handles every hour.
- We operate a one way system with hand sanitiser at the door. Gloves and disposable masks are available if required.
- Visitors are encouraged to check into the venue when they arrive. We display the NHS track and trace QR code on the front door and above the hand sanitiser.
Tier Two affects OPEN performances and gigs. We can host performances in front of a live audience, but may have a problems during the interval. We can seat everyone in their household bubble at a safe distance from the next group. However people must remain in their seats and not mingle, which is usually part of the event’s experience. The team and our performance partners are looking at ways in which we can change to make sure people continue to enjoy their evening.
We’ve cancelled Healing Comedy Club gigs until we can solve the conundrum.
Tier Two Guidelines:
If you want to read more about Tier Two and how it affects you, please go to the Government Website