Screen Printing with Josie Molloy is an enjoyable (and productive) two hour session to set you up for the weekend.
Thursday 3 June
7.30 – 9.30pm
£35 per person including all materials
Book your place by clicking on this link
Try your hand at screen printing on paper using acrylic colours with a range of prepared screen designs.
Artist-Printmaker Josie Blue Molloy will guide you through the techniques to create your own abstract works combining shapes and textures. Josie is a London-based printmaker and educator. She recently completed the second year of a prestigious Printmaking Fellowship at the Royal Academy.
This is an 18+ event, suitable for beginners and up.
We provide all the materials you need for the session; although you may wish to bring something to protect your A3 prints on the way home.
CURRENT COVID SAFETY MEASURES
- Tables will be 2m apart and we’ve capped the number of people in the workshop at 10 for the moment.
- If you attend with a family member or someone from your support bubble, you can sit together on the same table.
- Please wear a mask when coming into the building and throughout the workshop.
- We’ve hand sanitizer at the entrance for your convenience and have some to use during the workshop.
- For the moment we are not providing food or drink. Please feel free to bring your own food and a drink in your own containers.
- We sanitise all tables and materials before the workshop.
- For the purposes of NHS Test & Trace, OPEN Ealing Arts Centre displays an official NHS QR code poster. You can optionally ‘check in’.
If you want to try screen printing with Josie, please book now – click on this link
About Fresh Art Clubs
Fresh Creative Nights Out for adults happen on the first Thursday of the month. We are based in Ealing Broadway, close to car parks and the station. Every month we bring you practising artists and makers making sure you have a great creative night out.
No experience necessary, just come along forget about the everyday, meet new people, let your creative side loose, and take home your own piece of art.
Fresh Creative Nights Out is part of Fresh Art Clubs founded by Anna Bhowmick. She has a BA (Hons) Printed Textiles and Surface Pattern and has been running popular and lively art clubs for primary school children at lunchtimes and after school since 2013.
She is a qualified teaching assistant – with experience of working in both primary and high schools. Before teaching, she worked in fashion and retail focussing on the creative aspects of visual merchandising and display.
As a mum of two, Anna is great at pinpointing projects and activities that work for children of all ages. She is fully DBS-checked and is certified by St John Ambulance in Essential First Aid for children and infants.
If you are interested in art clubs for your children – check out Fresh Art Club for Children.